Medium Hamper Kit
Medium Hamper Kit
PREP TIME: 6 MIN
Combination of our favourites - Create multiple dishes from different regions or come up with your own! What are you waiting for chef?
- Bang Bang (Red Chilli Garlic Sesame Oil Soya Sauce Tamarind Extract Sugar Vegetable Broth Vinegar Salt)
- Fire Ball ( Garlic Chilli Sesame Oil Red Beans Fermented Black Beans Rice Wine Soybean Oil Rice Wine vinegar (non alcoholic) Salt)
- Kinky Korean (Basil Onion Powder Green chilli Vinegar Tamarind Extract Soy Sauce)
- Delhi Belly (Garlic Chilli Sesame Oil Soya Sauce Vegetable Broth Chive Raw Sugar 12 hour slow cooked chilli Oil)
- Black Bean Dip (Black Bean Tomatoes Ginger Garlic 12 hour slow cooked chilli Oil Vinegar Salt Raw Sugar)
- Hakka Noodle ( Premium Quality White Flour Water, Salt )
- Ramen ( Premium Quality White Flour Water, Egg, Salt )
- Bang Bang (Energy- 60Kcal Protein - 1.5g Carbohyderate - 10g Sugars - 5.3 g Fat - 1 g)
- Fire Ball ( Energy - 110KCal Protein - 2g Carbohydrates - 17g Fats - 4g Sugar - 5g)
- Kinky Korean ( Energy - 40KCal Protein - 1.4g Carbohydrates - 8.6g Sugar - 8.2g Fat -0.1g)
- Delhi Belly ( Energy - 122KCal Protein - 2g Carbohydrates - 22g Fats - 3g Sugar - 11g
- Black Bean Dip (Energy: 23KCal Protein: 0.5g Carbohydrates: 3g Fats: 1g Sugar: 1g)
- Hakka Noodle ( Energy: 354.64Kcal Protein: 11g Carbohydrates: 76.76g Fat: 0.40g )
- Ramen ( Energy: 363.85KCal Protein: 12.45g Carbohydrates: 74.44g Fats: 1.81g )
ASIAN FOOD, EVER!
FIRE IT UP
USE THIS PRODUCT IN
FOR 2-3 People SERVINGS
- Bang Bang
- Hakka Noodle
MasterChow sauces are our original recipes made in-house, the idea behind these were to make Pan Asian cooking easy at home – These sauces are packed with flavours and don’t require you to add any other ingredient (not even salt!). The sauces by themselves are the only ingredient you need.
None of our products contain MSG.
All our sauces are vegetarian and vegan (NO-GMO), the Fireball Sauce and the Rice Flat Noodles are gluten free.
The shelf life of the All-in-one Sauces is 3 months. We recommend you refrigerate to make them last longer. The noodles have a shelf life of 12 months and do not require refrigeration.
We use glass bottles for a reason, we want the packaging to be sustainable and recyclable – one of our core values is to create sustainable products and packaging; and we are constantly working on improving our packaging (GO GREEN!).