Small Hamper Kit
Small Hamper Kit
PREP TIME: 15 MIN
- Bang Bang (Red Chilli Garlic Sesame Oil Soya Sauce Tamarind Extract Sugar Vegetable Broth Vinegar Salt)
- Kinky Korean (Basil Onion Powder Green chilli Vinegar Tamarind Extract Soy Sauce)
- Fire Ball ( Garlic Chilli Sesame Oil Red Beans Fermented Black Beans Rice Wine Soybean Oil Rice Wine vinegar (non alcoholic) Salt)
- Hakka Noodle ( Premium Quality White Flour Water, Salt )
- Udon Noodles ( Premium Quality White Flour Water, Salt )
- Bang Bang (Energy- 60Kcal Protein - 1.5g Carbohyderate - 10g Sugars - 5.3 g Fat - 1 g)
- Kinky Korean ( Energy - 40KCal Protein - 1.4g Carbohydrates - 8.6g Sugar - 8.2g Fat -0.1g)
- Fire Ball ( Energy - 110KCal Protein - 2g Carbohydrates - 17g Fats - 4g Sugar - 5g)
- Hakka Noodle ( Energy: 354.64Kcal Protein: 11g Carbohydrates: 76.76g Fat: 0.40g )
- Udon Noodles ( Energy: 354.64Kcal Protein: 11g Carbohydrates: 76.76g Fat: 0.40g )
ASIAN FOOD, EVER!
FIRE IT UP
USE THIS PRODUCT IN
FOR 2-3 People SERVINGS
- Hakka Noodles
- Bang Bang
- Choice of Veggies
MasterChow sauces are our original recipes made in-house, the idea behind these were to make Pan Asian cooking easy at home – These sauces are packed with flavours and don’t require you to add any other ingredient (not even salt!). The sauces by themselves are the only ingredient you need.
None of our products contain MSG.
All our sauces are vegetarian and vegan (NO-GMO), the Fireball Sauce and the Rice Flat Noodles are gluten free.
The shelf life of the All-in-one Sauces is 3 months. We recommend you refrigerate to make them last longer. The noodles have a shelf life of 12 months and do not require refrigeration.
We use glass bottles for a reason, we want the packaging to be sustainable and recyclable – one of our core values is to create sustainable products and packaging; and we are constantly working on improving our packaging (GO GREEN!).