Baked sweet & chilly cauliflower
Featured in Delhi Belly
Caramelized deliciousness of the cauliflower in the oven with sweet and spicy kick by Delhi Belly is the perfect balance.
FOR 2-3 people SERVINGS
- 1 head Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 egg
- Half cup Breadcrumbs
- 5 tbsp corn flour
- 4 tbsp Delhi Belly (sweet and spicy) – Master Chow
- Chopped spring onion
- 2 Tbsp oil for cooking
- Coat the cauliflower piece in cornflour, egg and then breadcrumbs. Lay out in a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute a handful of green onions for about a minute and add 3-4 Tbsp of Sweet & Spicy Delhi Belly sauce.
- Add the baked cauliflower and cook for a minute to coat the sauce evenly.
- Garnish with green onions or sesame seeds
- Happy Chow-ing!