Featured in No Onion No Garlic
Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese Starter made by seasoning fried/shallow fried Indian Cottage Cheese AKA Paneer in Chilli sauce.
FOR 2-3 People SERVINGS
- 250 gms Paneer/Tofu
- Bell Peppers diced into cubes
- Up to 1/4 cup toasted sesame seed
- Olive oil
- No Onion No Garlic Sauce - Masterchow
- Dice paneer into even cubes. Mix cornstarch and water and make a thick paste.
- Dip cubes into the paste and shallow fry until golden brown. And Keep aside.
- Saute bell peppers for about 2 minutes, add the cooked paneer and add 2-3 tbsp of No Onion No Garlic sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Happy Chowing!