Healthy LowCal Noodles
Featured in Kinky Korean
Healthy Low cal noodle recipe in just under 10 minutes! This recipe has the goodness of basil and is super healthy and quick to make for any meal.
FOR 2-3 People SERVINGS
- ½ packet noodles (wheat) - Master Chow
- ½ cup mixed vegetables of choice
- 1 tsp Sesame
- 1 tsp Peanuts
- 4 tbsp Kinky Korean – Master Chow
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Boil the noodles for 6-7 minutes. Strain the noodles, add 1 tbsp oil, and mix them well. If you are using broccoli, beans, or carrots; boil them too.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add the vegetables and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the boiled noodles to the pan with 2 tbsp of water and stir. Now add 4 tbsp of Kinky Korea sauce and cook on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with some peanuts and sesame. Serve hot.
- Happy Chow-ing!