Sweet & Chilli Prawns
Featured in Delhi Belly
A quick prawn recipe loaded with BIG flavours! Seared prawns smothered in a sweet & spicy Asian sauce, these Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns will have you smacking your lips in utter satisfaction.
FOR 2-3 People SERVINGS
- 250 gm prawns
- 200 gm Asparagus
- Delhi belly- Masterchow
- Cooked rice - 1 cup
- Green onions
- Slice of lemon
- Oil for cooking
- Marinate the prawns in 2 tbsp delhi belly and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Cook the asparagus in some oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the marinated prawns to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 3-4 Tbsp of Delhi belly to the pan
- Now add 4-5 tbsp water and cornstarch water paste ( 2 tbsp cornstarch + 2 tbsp water) and cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Now plate with a side of rice and garnish with green onion and a slice of lemon and serve hot
- Happy Chowing!