Basil Vegetable Stir Fry
Featured in Kinky Korean
Need dinner in a hurry? This Easy Basil Vegetable Stir Fry makes a hearty, but veggie-packed meal for those nights when you’re low on time and energy.
FOR 2-3 people SERVINGS
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced Mushrooms
- 30gm chopped Babycorn
- 60gm Bok Choy leaves
- 1/3rd cup chopped green beans
- 1 small red/yellow sliced capsicum
- 1 Tsp Corn Flour
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 4 Tbsp Kinky Korean (Holy Basil) – Master Chow
- Fresh Basil leaves (optional)
- Boil the broccoli, beans, and Bok choy for a few minutes, drain the vegetables, and rinse them with cold water.
- Heat oil in a pan add the mushrooms, babycorn and bell peppers to the pan. Cook them for 3-4 minutes.
- Toss in the boiled vegetables and stir for a few minutes. In a small bowl make a paste of 1 Tsp corn Flour with water. Keep aside.
- Now add 4 tbsp of Kinky Korean to the pan and cook for about a minute. Add 2 tbsp of water and stir.
- Add the corn flour paste while stirring continuously to thicken the sauce. Add more water if it thickens too much.
- Serve hot on a bed of cooked rice. You can garnish with fresh basil.
- Happy Chow-ing!