Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry
Featured in Delhi Belly
All cultures across the world have a harmonised version of sweet and spicy. Spice emits a sensation of burning and the sweet balances the heat and so does this recipe.
FOR 2-3 people SERVINGS
- 350gm boneless chicken pieces
- 1 head Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 egg
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 5 tbsp corn flour
- 4 tbsp Delhi Belly (sweet and spicy) – Master Chow
- Chopped spring onion (optional)
- Wash the chicken thoroughly and put the pieces in a bowl for marination. Add ½ and egg, garlic, and some salt to chicken. Keep aside.
- Heat oil to fry the chicken. Take each piece, coat it with corn flour and fry on low heat. Take out the chicken just before it turns brown.
- Heat oil in a pan add blanched broccoli florets and saute for a minute now add 4 tbsp of Delhi Belly sauce. Add 2-3 tbsp of water and cook on high heat for a minute. Add the corn flour and water paste while stirring to thicken the sauce.
- Add the fried chicken pieces to the pan and coat with the sauce. Cook for a few minutes on low heat.
- Garnish with sesame and green onion. Serve hot and fresh.
- Happy Chow-ing! Or Chow Down!