Chilli Garlic Eggplant
Featured in Bang Bang
This simple eggplant recipe can be made with either stir-fried, grilled or roasted eggplants. Just cook the eggplant, then combine with chilli garlic Bang Bang and you’ve got the best eggplant recipe out there.
FOR 2-3 People SERVINGS
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3-4 small Eggplant (sliced)
- 4 Bang Bang stir fry sauce – Master Chow
- Green onion for garnish (chopped)
- For sticky rice, pre soak 1 cup rice for 20 minutes. For one cup rice add 2 cups of water and cook for 15 minutes until water is soaked and rice is cooked.
- Cut the eggplant into small disks.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Add eggplant and cook for a few minutes.
- Add 4 tbsp of Bang Bang and Mix it together.
- Plating: place sticky rice at the bottom of a bowl and top with chilli garlic eggplant.
- Garnish with green onions
- Happy chowing!