Featured in Delhi Belly and Fire Ball
Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese Starter made by seasoning fried/shallow fried Indian Cottage Cheese AKA Paneer in Chilli sauce.
FOR 2-3 People SERVINGS
- 250 gms Paneer/Tofu
- Capsicum chopped
- Red onion diced
- Up to 1/4 cup toasted sesame seed oil/olive oil
- Thinly sliced green onions
- Delhi Belly- Masterchow
- Fireball- Masterchow
- Sesame seeds
- Dice paneer into even cubes. Mix cornstarch and water and make a thick paste.
- Dip cubes into the paste and shallow fry until golden brown. And Keep aside.
- Saute onion and capsicum for about 2 minutes, add the cooked paneer and add 2-3 tbsp of Delhi Belly and 1 tbsp of Fireball sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions
- Happy Chowing!