Featured in Bang Bang
Yes! You can be enjoying this Spicy Udon Stir Fry in just 10 minutes! Endlessly customizable. Add any vegetables or protein you like. Proving that delicious doesn't need to be time consuming!
FOR 2-3 People SERVINGS
- ½ packet noodles (Udon/hakka/wheat) - Master Chow
- ½ cup mixed vegetables of choice
- 1 tsp Sesame
- 1 tsp Peanuts
- 4 tbsp Bang Bang (Chilli & Garlic) – Master Chow
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Boil the noodles for 6-7 minutes. Strain the noodles, add a 1 tbsp oil, and mix them well. If you are using broccoli, beans, or carrots; boil them too.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add the vegetables and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the boiled noodles to the pan with 2 tbsp of water and stir. Now add 4 tbsp of Bang Bang sauce and cook on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with some peanuts and sesame. Serve hot.
- Happy Chow-ing! Or Chow Down!