Sticky Fried Rice
Featured in Kolkata King
A hot pot of steamy, deeply flavorful sticky rice means comfort food in kitchens around the world and that too Schezwan flavour. Toss it all together and cook. You’ll be happily astonished at the succulent flavors that emerge.
FOR 2-3 people SERVINGS
- 1 cup cooked rice
- Half cup mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 tbsp zucchini (chopped)
- 1 tbsp green onion (chopped)
- ½ cup broccoli florets (optional)
- 1 tbsp sesame/refined oil
- 1 tsp peanuts
- 4 tbsp Kolkata King (schezwan) – Master Chow
- For sticky rice, pre soak 1 cup rice for 20 minutes. For one cup rice add 2 cups of water and cook for 15 minutes until water is soaked and rice is cooked.
- Cut all the vegetables except broccoli into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Add all the vegetables and cook for a few minutes.
- Add cold cooked rice to the pan and toss on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 4tbsp of Kolkata King with 1 Tbsp of water. Mix it together.
- Transfer to a bowl, garnish with peanuts and some green onion. Serve fresh!
- Happy Chow-ing!