Udon Noodles in Black Bean sauce
Featured in Tokyo Drift
Quick Udon Noodles in Black Bean sauce is the perfect,flavourful and hearty Noodle bowl with the strong flavour of fermented black beans making it everyone’s go to dish!
FOR 2-3 People SERVINGS
- zucchini - cut in smal cubes
- tofu - cut in small cubes
- carrots - cut in small cubes
- Tokyo drift - masterchow
- Udon noodles - masterchow
- corn starch
- Boil the noodles for 6-7 mins, strain them and add some oil.
- Take a pan add a little oil. Now add the vegetables tofu/prawn /chicken.
- Cook for about 2-3 mins on medium flame
- Now add the udon noodles - 100g and stir fry for about 1 min
- Add 3 Tbsp of Tokyo drift and 1/2 cup of water, cook on high heat for 2 mins
- Now add 1 tbsp corn starch and water to the pan
- Cook for another 2 minutes and chow!