Asian Lettuce Wraps
Featured in Delhi Belly and Black Bean Dip
Delicious and bursting with flavor, Asian lettuce wraps are a great idea for entertaining or a family style meal. Each person can build their own fresh, delicious wrap.
FOR 2-3 People SERVINGS
- 2 cups minced chicken
- 1 cup bell peppers ( red,yellow)
- Thinly chopped red onion
- Lettuce leaves
- Up to 1/4 cup toasted sesame seed oil
- Thinly sliced green onions
- Delhi Belly- Masterchow
- Black bean dip- Masterchow
- Rinse whole lettuce leaves and pat dry, being careful not tear them. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.Add red onion , bell peppers and Cook and stir Minced chicken and cooking oil in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add 3-4 Tbsp of Delhi Belly sauce and cook for another minute.
- Now arrange lettuce leaves and place 1-2 spoons of the mix in the centre of the leaves, add ½ tea spoon of BB dipping sauce and wrap.
- Happy Chowing!