Crispy Noodle Pancake With Schezwan Vegetables
Featured in Kolkata King
Crunchy, crispy pan-fried goodness noodle pancake will provide a wonderful contrast to the saucy stir-fry topping that's plopped on top.
FOR 2-3 People SERVINGS
- ½ packet noodles (Udon/hakka/wheat) - Master Chow
- ½ cup mixed vegetables of choice
- 1 tsp Sesame
- 1 tsp Peanuts (optional)
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp cornflour
- Green onions (chopped)
- 4 tbsp Kolkata King (schezwan) – Master Chow
- Boil the noodles for 6-7 minutes. Strain the noodles, add a 1 tbsp oil, and mix them well. If you are using broccoli, beans, or carrots; boil them too.
- Put 2 servings of boiled noodles over some oil and flatten them out in the pan. Add 1-2 Tbsp of water and cook the noodle pancake for 2 minutes on each side until golden brown and keep it aside
- Heat some oil in a pan and add vegetables of your choice and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add 3-4 Tbsp of Kolkata King sauce. Add the corn flour paste ( 1 tbsp cornflour and 2 tbsp water) while stirring continuously to thicken the sauce. Add more water if it thickens too much.
- For plating: Lay down the noodle pancake and add the vegetable gravy on top.
- Garnish with some green onions, peanuts.
- Happy Chowing!